Cruise-Beach Days

I am going to focus on the cruise theme again and pick out some attire that I am planning on wearing while on the beaches and just walking around the ship.

This beach dress is from Victoria's Secret and is perfect for the warm nights just lounging on the ship. One of our excursions is going to a beach, so this dress will be perfect for those who do not want to swim or lay out and just want to kick back at the bar or walk on the beach late at night.



This is actually the swim suit that I have, except it is pink and white striped. This swim suit is from Victoria's Secret


I mentioned at my Diary of a S.A.H.M site that I was looking for a cover-up, but couldn't find one in Victoria's Secret store, but I went on line and ordered this one. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Fashion Crave | by TNB