Formal or Casual

For the month of March (remainder), I am doing my posts on Spring dresses and skirts to get you ready for Spring. Spring is my favorite season. I would like to start wearing more dresses and skirts. I am a S.A.H.M, so I don't have a reason to dress up daily, but I am going to start. I feel that when I dress up, I feel like a million bucks. I love to dress up as much as I can. It is really hard to wear dresses or skirts with 3 little kids because you constantly have to bend over to pick one of them up or bend down to pick up something off the floor and with a dress on you have to be a little more careful! ;)

This abstract print belted sheath dress is available at NY&C. This dress can be used for a formal working dress or a casual dress to wear at night out on the town. 

Yellow and black is the new Spring color. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Fashion Crave | by TNB